Develops, statuses, and analyzes Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner. Communicates schedule impacts and proposes corrective actions to applicable stakeholders. Develops recovery plans to ensure program milestones are completed in accordance with the contract requirements and financial plans. Use of critical path methodology and application in network development, analysis, and problem resolution is required. Supports schedule risk assessments and mitigation planning. As necessary, supports cost/schedule integration in support of Earned Value Management requirements. Supports proposal activities including IMP development as required. Position requires coordination with program management, customer, IPT leads, functional leads, and CAMs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Microsoft Project expertise. Critical Path Methodology. IMP/IMS Development. Program Life Cycle Knowledge. IRAD and Proposal experience.
2. Earned Value Management experience. Experience in team coordination in an Integrated Product Team environment. Excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Trains and assists program and proposal teams in preparation for planning sessions and is instrumental in the generation of the proposal and/or program schedule.
4. Leads program management teams in program schedule development and updates, prepares reports for customer and/or Program Manager. Manages the status of program schedule performance against program goals. Analyses, recommends and implements, as appropriate, work-around or recovery plans in a proactive manner. Assists in program phase reviews.
5. Develops critical path analysis in conformance with the Integrated Master Planning and Scheduling format.
6. Monitors program schedule performance and activities. Identifies trends, suggests corrective actions in a timely manner and supports implementation. Provides independent assessment of program schedule performance to program and senior Management.
7. Analyzes the results of schedule risk assessments and optimizes the schedule to ensure low risk schedule performance. Independently evaluates program risks and status, including all related internal plans and schedules, and prepares planning related presentations and analyses of findings for review by business/technical organizations and customer.
8. Ensures that all schedules prepared are well structured and fully integrated with subcontractors and/or external suppliers. Coordinates the development of cost and schedule estimates required in a Request for Proposal (RFP) and in a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
9. Implements company Integrated Master Planning & Scheduling (IMPS) Dept. standards by conducting presentations, training and other informational sessions with IPTs and program management personnel.
10. Implements IMPS guidelines and procedures that are consistent with company standards and requirements.
• Expert skills in Microsoft Project (MSP) • Knows Schedule logic and critical path analysis • Worked with Integrated resource loaded schedules • Understands EV concepts • Is Detail oriented • Good communication skills Experience developing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for project execution, using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera / P6.
Experience developing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for project execution, using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera / P6
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.