Lansing | Michigan | United States | 48917
HRU Technical Resources has partnered with our client in Lansing, MI to find a Materials Planner.
Preform New item inventory setups along with edits and removals within SAP and Maximo. Effectively maintain records in accordance with customer retention processes. Review and organize setup forms / reports. Obtain quotes from designated vendors. Obtain customer signatures/approvals for setups and or edits. Working with the customer to correct any part number issues at the time of setup. Create inventory reports to be sent to customer. Collect answers from those reports and make system changes as necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
· Performs duties with limited supervision following established procedures and deadlines.
· Interacts with suppliers to insure they are providing adequate service to our customer.
· Be qualified to operate necessary customer computer systems to perform job functions (i.e. SAP, Maximo and Excel). Training provided.
· Contribute to periodic Inventory Activities on site and elsewhere within company as needed / requested.
· Keep Site Managers apprised of matters resolved (and how handled) and of matters requiring Site Manager’s attention.
· Compile and type lists and records, statistical reports, and other information.
· Relay messages from Site Manager to customer representatives
· Other tasks/duties as required.
· Education of product to be able to assist customer with technical support needs. (Training will be provided by Ideal Setech and Suppliers.)
· Knowledge of inventory min/max and Kanban essential.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.