West Point | Georgia | United States
This person is responsible for managing the material supply line from supplier to end customer. This includes maintenance of item master parameters in ERP system, communication of any potential supply interruptions, general management of assigned suppliers, and the achievement of raw material inventory turns and dollar value goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Maintains ERP system for all Material functional areas such as Item Master, BOM, ship to locations, and inventory parameters.
· Creates daily production schedules and ensures production output is recorded and posted into the ERP system.
· Communicates No Surprise Forms to customers when supply shortages occur.
· Reviews daily MRP supply reports and takes action as necessary
· Identifies Customer cum inaccuracies and supplier inaccuracies as needed.
· Tracks component inventory inaccuracies for root cause identification and corrective action(s). Responsible for ensuring the issue(s) are corrected.
· Responsible for performing daily cycle counts and reconciliation of inventory variances.
· Tracks and submits Premium Freight events and downtime caused by supplier. Responsible for creating debit memos for cost recovery.
· Responsible for communicating DMR’s to assigned suppliers.
· Responsible for obtaining disposition on Quality Hold materials.
· Responsible to track status of supplier communication for engineering changes as proposed by program management.
· Responsible for reporting daily on all key performance measures of materials department that includes inventory valuation, cycle counts and inventory accuracy, and past due parts.
· Responsible for achieving inventory valuation and inventory turn targets for assigned products.
· Actively participates in Health/Safety/Environmental investigations and the 8D process in order to develop root cause analysis for problem resolution as required.
· Reporting accidents, occupational illnesses, and HSE&E emergencies, and inform supervisor of known HSE&E conditions which could adversely affect other team members, assets or to the public.
· Ensures compliance with all safety procedures and ensures safe working procedures in assigned production areas.
· Responsible for BOS compliance to MMSA procedures as established by SCM.
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent program (for example Materials and Logistics Management)
· 3-5 years previous relevant work experience is required, preferably within the automotive industry.
· Microsoft suite and applicable ERP system proficiency are required.
· Must have a consistent employment record to include good attendance and be capable of adapting to a participative team work environment.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints and procedure manuals.
· Candidate has the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.