Livonia | Michigan | United States
**** First Shift (6:30am-3pm)
**** Phone interviews
Material Control Technicians will be responsible for picking automotive parts, and getting them ready to move to the shop floor. Some inventory control duties. Must be reliable, have attention to detail, and have strong automotive and material control experience. Could also be moving freight in and out of trucks and around the warehouse.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of material control experience or equivalent military experience.
• Ability to drive a Hi-Lo.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in an ERP system.
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
• Excellent data entry and computer skills with PeopleSoft experience.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Accurate cycle count/inventory experience.
• Experience with receiving and distributing parts in a warehouse or production operation.
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Must have kitting experience.
• Experience with creating and processing PID’s in PeopleSoft.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in PeopleSoft experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.