Aberdeen | Maryland | United States | 54902
SUMMARY Perform various parts coordinator duties for one or more managers. Follow policies and procedures to perform the necessary job functions required. Maintain inventory control while ordering, receiving and verifying parts. All work is performed with the goal of expediting part requests and meeting internal customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain and manage spare parts inventory as directed by program needs
2. Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments including potential daily trips to the UPS Store.
3. Assist with activity between the Company and third party storage facilities.
4. Maintain a high level of organization where parts and material are stored on-site.
5. Perform inventory functions and activity in a business system database
6. Maintain relationships with local and non-local businesses associated with the Company.
7. Coordinate and manage shop consumables and inventory
8. Coordinate the storage and disposition of Company and Government owned parts.
9. Work with Purchasing, Engineering, and Materials to expedite parts that are needed ASAP.
10. Other Duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS High School degree or GED. 2-plus years related experience. Valid Drivers License.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Past parts coordinating experience. Data entry experience. Ability to exercise independent judgment while handling multiple tasks. Knowledge of computer software programs, primarily Microsoft Excel and SharePoint. Excellent customer service and communication skills. Ability to identify common automotive parts. High attention to detail and organization.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds. Ability to operate a forklift. Ability to operate company vehicles. Potential for periodic travel.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.