Allen Park | Michigan | United States | 48101
As a Mechanic you will be exposed to experimental vehicle builds, vehicle retrofits, component repair projects as well as many other opportunities related to the variety of industries they support (aerospace, defense, theme park and the transportation industry)!
Our customer has several large multi-hoist garage facilities in clean indoor shop environments.
Do you want to build a car from the ground up? Come work on cool products and be part of a growing team! We are looking for experienced mechanics at both the Allen Park and Livonia, MI.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Automotive technician / mechanic experience or equivalent military experience
• Must have own tools with rolling tool box ***(Don't have tools? You're in luck! HRU has a toolbox program allowing you to lease or lease to own the required tools for the job!)
• Must have well rounded technician / mechanical experience and knowledge
• Must have good organizational skills
• Must have good attention to detail
• Must possess the skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
• Must be an automotive technician / mechanic with a high level of urgency, motivation, and enthusiasm to learn
• Must have reliable attendance and the willingness to work overtime/weekends
• State/ASE certifications
• Prototype build technician / mechanic experience
Highly Experienced as well as Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply!Position Details
Job requires a rolling tool box. If you do not have a rolling toolbox, we have a rent to own program.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.