Hammonton | New Jersey | United States | 08037
• Evaluate mechanical systems by researching and applying principles of mechanics
• Design and implement product improvements and product modifications
• Create engineering documentation as required
• Analyze problems and implement solutions
• Test manufacturing and assembly methods
• Create and maintain databases and systems to accurately track information for current and future use
• Execute general engineering projects as assigned by the supervisor
• Completes system layouts and specifies appropriate equipment.
• Improve machine downtime and makes recommendations related to productivity improvement, cost reduction and improvement in equipment reliability.
• Performs complex technical interchange and knowledge transfer for both processes and application of products to system operations
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. • Maintains and prepares PM and calibration systems and documents.
• Support the Reliability Maintenance team (maintenance mechanics, electrical technicians, supervisors/managers) and assist the Maintenance Department with development and troubleshooting for all control systems including PLC, HMI and various field mounted sensors and devices.
• Provides schedule updates to Operations Department
• Support safety functions such as Risk Assessments and modifications.
• General Knowledge of Industrial Control Systems (Relay logic, PLC, HMI, Drives and etc.).
• Knowledge of: Hydraulics (cylinders, drives and control) and Pneumatic logic controls.
• Work required in manufacturing and/or industrial environments
• Strong communication and maintenance department capability building skills required
• Candidates with Conveyor products knowledge and application experience would be highly preferred, but not required
• At least 4 years of working on industrial machines
• Food and Beverage industry
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical required) or significant experience.
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in the mechanical engineering
• 0 - 3 years related experience in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.