Join a fast growing, high-tech research and manufacturing company located in beautiful old town Lansing. HRU Technical Resources has partnered with an industry leading candidate to find a full-time mechanical engineer with a competitive benefits package. Our client is a leader in research, development, and manufacturing of superconducting particle accelerators. Named a 2010 small business of the year by the United States Department of Energy, they are the only company worldwide capable of building and testing a superconducting accelerator in house, as well as delivering and commissioning complete accelerator systems off site.
Job duties include:
· Design, evaluate, and execute tests of mechanical, thermodynamic, fluid, and heat transfer systems
· Project Management
· Inventory Management
· Quality Assurance
· Write technical reports, papers, articles, and presentations
· Operate mechanical systems
· Bachelors or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Basic understanding of core mechanical engineering topics including but not limited to:
o Heat Transfer
o Fluid Dynamics
o Engineering Controls
o Mechanical Behavior of Materials
· Creativity and analytical skills
· Effective oral and written technical communication
· Problem solving skills
· Leadership and project management skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.