Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54901
The Team Member Care Administrator will be responsible for supporting team member’s payroll and information processing as it relates to team member transitions to other positions/areas in the business. This role will care for our team members by ensuring accurate payroll, vacation, work schedule, etc. processing. This role will collaborate with team members, Defense leadership, UAW leadership, COE’s, process-owners and other departments to deliver an experience that reinforces our People First Culture as well as a culture of overall team member well-being.
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Team Member Service/Engagement: Field team member questions/concerns, provide guidance and information to create connections and remove barriers throughout their transitions/life event experience to ensure they are cared for in a People First manner;
• Technical/Systems Administration: Update team member attendance and payroll records to ensure accurate records and positive team member experience;
• Partnership: Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure all team member transitions run smoothly and that team members are paid accurately and provide liaison with team members as needed; field questions from leaders, bargaining committee, HRBP’s, Health Services;
• Measurement: Track key metrics and generate reports for leaders and key stakeholders to bring awareness to team member move activity and other key metrics to enable effective leader decision making and discussion with UAW leadership;
• Continuous Improvement: Be the voice of the customer by channeling feedback from team members and leaders to drive continuous process improvement and create better team member experiences.
A successful incumbent of this role will
• Be a caring individual with a passion for serving others;
• Possess exceptional customer service and relationship building skills;
• Problem solve and develop continuous improvement solutions to better serve the team member customer as well as the leader customer
• BA/BS in Business, HR or Related Field - this is a requirement for the position
• 1-2 Years of people/HR/customer care related experience
• Demonstrated passion for serving team members
• Experience using people technology/benefit platforms
• Experience with time and attendance systems
• Previous experience with team member support & care in a manufacturing setting
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.