Florham Park | New Jersey | United States | 07932
HRU has partnered with a major chemical manufacturer and is looking for Mobile Phone Administrators! Must have understanding of cell phone activation and excellent communication and MS Excel skills. Position will start as a 6-month contract with possible extension. Pay starts at $22/hr.+ and benefits are available. Apply today!
Overview: Support Mobile Phone Rollout Project in 2020 - order, track and distribute a roll out of 4,000 Mobile Smartphones in the USA.
The skills needed for this position are:
• Excellent communication skills - inbound and outbound phone calls in a professional manner, writing and replying effective emails.
• Strong administrative skills
• Experience using Microsoft Excel – includes the beginner and some intermediate Excel topics.
• Critical thinking skills and problem solving ability
• Time management skills, Microsoft Outlook experience.
• Working as part of a team of people, have experience in a business environment as a Team player
• Basic level understanding of Smartphone functionality, setup of email on a phone, initial Phone activation experience.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Handle multiple orders, with interruptions and escalations during the business day, organized to track each order in an organized way to minimize mistakes.
• Ability to learn phone activation instructions and visualize the screen that the End User should see, and walk a person through the phone activation screens while speaking to them on the phone and/or in person.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Mobile Phone Administrator:
• Provide basic end user support for company cell phone activation (following detailed instructions, training will be provided), including the email setup on phones.
• Work with Excel spreadsheets to prepare weekly cell phone orders to Wireless Carriers, to be rolled out at a future date. (This is the main resource for user list to order, track and keep up to date. Accuracy and consistency are critical.)
• Handling IT Ticket system (gAHD) request and incident tickets. These are for additional orders that are not included in the Excel spreadsheet.
• Ordering phones and accessories through vendor portals
• Coordinate the shipping of phone orders, tracking phone orders, handle escalations and questions about shipping and tracking.
• Send Emails with delivery and activation instructions to end users
• Update new equipment in Billing system
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.