Tonawanda | New York | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading client to find a Buyer/Planner who would help inventory minimize the cost of acquiring and carrying items.
Our client delivers indirect material management solutions to optimize cost through process driven best practices for their clients. As a Buyer/Planner you would ensure optimization of purchasing-inventory-plant utilization chain and avoid duplicate purchases.
· Performs duties with limited supervision following established procedures and deadlines.
· Follow-Up with Suppliers to assure orders were received form purchasing.
· Run open order report and follow up with purchasing to assure items are ordered.
· Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with suppliers, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
· Be qualified to operate necessary customer systems to perform job functions (i.e. Olimpic, Procurement Tracker,and Maximo). Training provided by customer.
· Communicate delivery status of out-of-stock and back order items.
· Work with MA’s to assure Min/Max levels are maintained at the proper levels..
· Facilitates any payment issues between suppliers and purchasing.
· Helps Site Manager with reporting form Olimpic to customer..
· Maintains procurement records.
· Supplier communication for product delivery and product updates..
· Help Inventory ensure that the right items are at the right place at the right time.
· Associates degree or equivalent training in specialized area with a minimum 3 to 6 years of progressive work related experience.
· Client interface skills, knowledge of manufacturing, purchasing, materials and inventory management and general stores required.
· Must have knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows XP.
Position Type: 6 month contract to hire
Job Location: Tonawanda, NY
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.