Howell | Michigan | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with a leading automotive supplier to find a maintenance technician.
The Maintenance Technician will maintain machines and equipment in top working condition to minimize and eliminate down time. You will also perform emergency repair of machines and equipment during production. You will also be responsible for installation, removal, and modification of production machines and equipment.
· Perform emergency repairs of machine and equipment during production.
· Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) on machine/equipment.
· Perform work on new machine/equipment.
· Provide support in supplying quality parts for customers.
o Work on problem solving teams.
o Work with Production Engineering.
o Work with Quality Assurance
o Work with Production.
· Required paper work to be filled out and submitted in a timely manner.
· Training on new types of equipment used for production and maintaining equipment.
· Training of production, maintenance and engineering associates on equipment.
· Training and mentoring of Maintenance Trainees on maintenance department and processes.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 3 – 5 years’ manufacturing experience with full range of operations, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and machine maintenance.
· Knowledge skills and abilities in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical principle, systems, troubleshooting and repair: robotics, PLC and assisted automation, mechanical handling systems, maintenance and repair.
Health, Safety and Physical Demand Requirements:
Position Type: Contract to hire
Job Location: Howell, MI
Compensation: $20 - $30/hr
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.