Aurora | Colorado | United States
· Network Architecture development to interface with MS&A activities across multiple classifications up to SAP in a virtual environment
· Understand the Risk Management Framework process and how to achieve Interim Authority to Test (IATT) and Authority to Operate (ATO)
· Design, enhance and implement computer and information networks, such as LAN, WAN, intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks
· Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning
· Design network and computer security measures
· Responsible for researching and recommending network and data communications hardware and software
· Install, configure, and support LAN, WAN, and Internet systems or a segment of a network system
· Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software and hardware related problems
· Perform system backups and recovery
· Maintain data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity
· Support, install, maintain and trouble shoots hardware and network devices and related software.
· Perform system administration duties such as patch maintenance, user accounts, network configuration/access, etc
· Experience Requirements:
o Bachelor or Master of Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college or university, MCP (or equivalent) required, one year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience
o DoD 8570 certification, CISSP certification, CISM certification, CompTIA Security+ Certification required
o Minimum 15 years industry experience in engineering and technology managing computer networks in the DoD environment. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education
o Experience with DoD Cloud solutions, e.g. Amazon Web Services
· Desired Requirements:
o Experience with eXacta
· Essential Requirements:
o US Citizenship is required.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.