Milwaukee | Wisconsin | United States | 53208
The New Product Introduction Lead manages cross-functional
development teams to implement assigned product plans and monitor projects from
initiation through launch. This position will manage multiple new product
projects in various stages of development launching over a series of
This position is responsible for:
· Formulating project timelines
· Managing resources
· Meeting quality, cost, margin, brand, quality, and timing targets
· Being a champion for the Product Development Methodology
· Collaborating in a matrix team environment to drive process consistency and adherence
· Developing compelling business cases for assigned projects and managing capital expenditure
· Identifying risks/issues and developing mitigation plans
· Communicating project status
We are looking for someone with…
· A minimum 8 years of related experience.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic, ambiguous, flexible team environment.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to hold team members accountable.
· Solid understanding of product development processes.
· Strong problem-solving skills (root cause analysis).
· Sound strategic planning.
· Effective project management skills.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.