Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48310
This position is responsible for the development and production of all aspects of electrical diagnostic material required within automotive service information. These aspects include, module system diagnostics, symptom based diagnostics, and other related electrical service information. Development may be in multiple formats and may involve interface with multiple clients both internal and external. Regardless of deliverable or style, this position must ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks which maintain compliance to both corporate and customer standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
1. Accurately develop system specific diagnostics and electrical service procedures using client supplied information.
2. Follow current diagnostic development procedures and processes as necessary to ensure deliverable meets or exceeds client expectations.
3. Document open issues and follow through on resolution and inclusion.
4. Use Content Development Procedures, Work Instructions, Training and Records according to the corporate quality system.
5. Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
6. Follow-up on all client feedback. Ensure all client revisions/discussions are incorporated and distributed to the teams for action.
7. Complete assignments to support existing business and new business; including new products and services.
1. Experienced in developing diagnostic information for automotive service industry or industry equivalent.
2. Solid understanding of SGML authoring tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook or equivalent email package.
3. Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop or other similar software.
4. Manage time/workload to ensure successful delivery of projects.
5. Ability to work with domestic and international business cultures.
6. Experience working collaboratively with client service teams in fast paced environment.
7. Excellent written and oral communications skills.
8. Exceptional attention to detail and thorough approach to follow-through on all tasks.
9. Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks to ensure efficiencies.
This position has no direct reports.
This job operates in a professional office environment setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, printers, etc.
The most physically demanding part of this position is unlatching the lap-top from its docking station. Most activities involve viewing/interpreting engineering data electronically, and using a mouse and keyboard to create diagnostic information.
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm and must work 40 hours each week.
Travel may be required. However, travel for this position is typically less than 10%.
Hands-on automotive repair experience preferred.
This position is Non-Exempt.
This position reports to the Nissan Electrical Systems Manager.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.