Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States
· Electromagnetic Analysis and Assessment
· Attend Weekly meetings with customer and engineers to review test activities, scheduling, and budgets. Exchange information with GDLS project teams.
· Review E3 Compliance in SOWs, RFQs, RFIs, and CIDS, and contracts, and interpret into requirements and courses of action for project teams.
· Create strategy choices to achieve E3 compliance in GDLS projects. Attend Project Team meetings and present activities, schedule, and budget.
· Provide assistance to project teams undergoing assembly-level tests. Review test results. Make recommendations when changes are needed to meet Nuclear Survivability requirements.
· Review classified and non-classified vehicle level nuclear test results. Provide assistance to project teams requiring changes to meet Nuclear Survivability requirements. Use performance details to influence recommendations on on projects.
· Review device Bill of Materials (BOMs) and compare components to piece-part data, technology, prior and current usage, previous assembly and vehicle tests, and classified requirements. Assess risk and make recommendations for piece-part testing, assembly-level testing, and part substitutions.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline, Master’s degree preferred
· Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
· Nuclear Hardening & Survivability (NH&S) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
· Nuclear Survivability design guidance, design influence, and system compliance
· Initial Nuclear Weapon Effect requirements decomposition and allocation
· Nuclear Analysis
· Nuclear reviews of Subcontractor HCI Designs
· Support INWE testing (component system) at USG facilities (e.g. WSMR)
· NH&S Contract Data Item Preparation/Delivery to Customer
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.