Milwaukee | Wisconsin | United States | 53208
The Business Analyst Lead for Parts, Accessories,
MotorClothes (PAM) Order Management supports the Global PAM Order Management
business processes and systems. This individual supports the core functional
delivery process for PAM Order Management both in legacy and ERP systems. This
position works closely with the Demand fulfillment and Order Management leads
to research, analyze, and resolve PAM order management system and process
This individual also performs other order management / order maintenance / administrative duties and tasks as assigned. Must be proficient in Excel and comfortable in a high intensity systems environment.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Execute the overall order-to-delivery cycle for Parts & Accessories and General Merchandise (PAM), including intercompany and dealer orders
· Investigate and perform extensive data analysis (data mining) to resolve questions from dealers and other stakeholders, including manipulating data using Excel, MS Access, As400, and other proprietary systems, and develop answers based on the results of analysis
· Perform detailed manual entry of purchase orders and update existing orders
· Escalate operational and system issues that prevent order processing
· Report key performance indicators (KPIs) in a manner that is consistent across the company
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Demand / Supply Planning and Logistics to ensure agreed upon service levels are being met and issues are being resolved in a timely manner
· Participate with internal stakeholders to develop solutions and implement enhancements in order to improve customer experience
· Collaborate with peer(s) across other markets to share best practices and form a global community for consistency and improvement
· Be operationally engaged to ensure business operational silence upon go-live for new projects / initiatives
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.