Plymouth | Michigan | United States | 48170
HRU has teamed up with a global automotive supplier to find a Packaging Engineer for its Plymouth, MI location. This is a long-term contract offering a competitive salary and great benefits. If you are looking for a great company, this position could be for you! The ideal candidate will have at least five years of packaging experience, a Bachelor's Degree and knowledge of CAD systems. To apply, submit resume to email@example.com.
• Utilize Adient Packaging Engineering systems to process supplier packaging proposals.
• Facilitate and recommend packaging solutions based on current automotive industry best practices.
• Promote the use of standardized packaging concepts within Adient’s manufacturing facilities and supplier locations.
• Design, develop and approve component and finished goods packaging that supports quality, ergonomics and lowest landed cost initiatives throughout the supply chain.
• Work with various levels of plant teams to improve packaging launch execution
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.