Lansing | Michigan | United States | 48912
HRU is working with a company local to the Lansing area that is looking to hire for their 2nd shift opportunities.
To help speed up the application process text
"SUP" to 40458 to answer a few questions. This will assist us in
getting your complete application so we can move forward with an interview
Summary: Oversee the daily operations of the Lateral Flow Packaging group to support the Lateral Flow Diagnostics Sales and Marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Schedule product assembly activities in conjunction with
the manufacturing schedule to meet inventory requirements.
· Package bulk components into final product packaging.
· Assemble product components to meet production schedules.
· Prepare components and product labels.
· Maintain equipment and facilities at a level suitable to meet assembly demands.
· Ensure all staff is current in training requirements.
· Supervise direct reports and performs annual performance assessments
· Assists in the development and execution of annual departmental budget, including staffing, capital and operating expenses
· Updates manufacturing documentation as necessary
· Ensure the department maintains compliance to cGMP/cGLP guidelines in daily activities
· Ensure the safety of the employees/others when performing routine manufacturing procedures
· Perform/schedule equipment qualification in the department
· Meet individual and departmental goals and objectives
· Resolve conflict effectively
· Lead special projects as assigned by Manager
· Other duties as may be assigned by Management
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing or related field. Familiarity with good manufacturing practices is desirable.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.