Rochester Hills | Michigan | United States
To design and implement process driven, innovative Sealant and Adhesive Application solutions to meet the expectations of customers.
Engineer will be required to perform process engineering analysis and feasibility studies of Sealer automation equipment required for the release of customer quotations and execute Sealer and Adhesive Systems business requirements by utilizing this information to meet the customers needs and expectations in the field.
· Perform process evaluations, feasibility studies and proposal support prior to the release of quotations.
· Design and implement processes using robots, and a wide variety of applicator products.
· Perform project process execution upon receipt of order.
· Perform customer demonstrations and develop accurate analysis and presentation materials on the results of demonstrations.
· Be a primary point of contact to customers during system launches
· Actively participate in new and current Paintshop Automation Division product development.
· Provide technical expertise and assurance to customers during sales appointments with sales personnel.
· Provide continuous improvement feedback for the process engineering group.
· Must be process knowledgeable (know what is required to make a process work.)
· Problem Solving, identifies causes and offer other potential solutions.
· Must be organized and able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
· Strong Interpersonal skills with emphasis on satisfying the Customer.
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
· Two years of experience with Sealant and Adhesive Application & equipment.
· Experience with pumping and fluid delivery/control equipment.
· Exposure to chemicals: PVC sealers and 2 Component Adhesives
· Willing to work occasional overtime when required to meet special deadlines in response to customer requirements.
· Up to 80% travel is required
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.