Charlotte | North Carolina | United States | 28273
The Paper Coatings Lab Technician, as a part of the Technical Service organization reporting to the Technical Manager, will complete hands-on application work in support of customer requests, manufacturing support, and R&D projects entering the commercialization phase. The lab technician will collaborate with fellow lab colleagues as well as the field Technical Specialists and is responsible for conducting consistent testing, providing reliable test data, as well as interpreting results, and summarizing the data. The lab technician is also responsible for maintaining laboratory databases, laboratory equipment, as well as supporting ongoing ISO requirements and Six Sigma 5S methodology.
• Supports Laboratory colleagues, Technical Specialists, and the Technical Manager with day to day laboratory testing and data summary.
• Conducts testing per established SOP’s in a consistent, reproducible, and reliable scientist approach
• Conducts bench-marking evaluations to compare products vs competition and is proactive in recognizing the value propositions.
• Support R&D efforts of new product development once the project reaches the commercialization phase.
• Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects using good time management skills
• Ability to effectively communicate test data and other observations of the project to their peers and managers.
• Performs all work and other duties in compliance with EH&S and ISO standards.
• Conducts work at all with safety in mind.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline
• Minimum of one-year laboratory experience
• Demonstrated laboratory skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as on individual assignments
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.