Chicago | Illinois | United States
· Responsible for implementing Parts-specific elements of Aftersales strategy under direction of the RASM & the National Parts Manager, & the National Accessories Manager.
· Responsible for improving Dealer Parts profitability; increasing Parts & Accessories sales; increasing Dealer Parts purchase loyalty; & increasing Parts & Accessories market share and profit.
· Proficient in current parts system applications Parts on Command, MS Office applications (Word and Excel), SAP and SAP Business Warehouse, and Dealer DMS system applications (CDK/R&R)
· Knowledgeable in Parts Policies and Procedures
· Consulting skills – ability to effectively consult Parts and Service dealership personnel based on specific areas of opportunity. Must be able to analyze the business, define opportunities, develop solutions, implement changes, and evaluate outcomes
· Time Management – must be able to effectively manage to multiple priorities and ensure each dealership visit is productive within time constraints
Analytical skills – ability to identify areas of
opportunity based on a variety of data sources
Problem solving skills
· Communication skills – primarily listening and speaking. Must be able to relay the content in a concise and easy to understand manner. Must listen for opportunities and provide feedback in a constructive manner.
· Learning skills – must be able to learn the content quickly and keep up with the latest program developments
· Personal Management skills – must be able to adjust priorities and adapt to changing work assignments
· Integration/Collaboration – collaborate with Area AfterSales Manager, In Dealer Trainers, Accessory Merchandizers, and any other AoA roles that visit the same dealership. Join people, processes or systems
· Resource management
· Conceptual thinking skills
· Computer savvy
· Influencing and negotiation skills
· Recent Parts Manager experience with DMS proficiency
· Experience in Dealer Parts department processes and fixed operations management
· Wholesale (Field) automotive experience
· Knowledge of inventory management best practices
· 7 + years dealership experience with thorough knowledge and understanding of fixed operations
· Parts, accessory, service marketing experience
· Retail or customer care experience
· Consulting related to Parts business in automotive industry
· Used DMS system to conduct business – CDK/ADP or R&R as example
· Extensive product knowledge
· Proficient in Parts Policies and Procedures, and Terms of Trade
· Proficient with all aspects of Dealer Parts department processes
· Frequent travel required throughout the region
· Provide in-dealership parts consulting services weekly and daily
· Facilitate Regional activities with regards to:
· Dealer Parts Practices: parts inventory management with a focus on fill rate from shelf stock to improve fixed right the first-time performance.
· Parts Marketing Programs: point-of-sale, drop ship programs, national promotions, service reminders, pricing actions, incentive & reward programs, wholesale programs, Co-op , Dealer Tire program, collision center program, D2D, Audio exchange
· Accessories Programs: merchandising, point-of-sale, DIA market growth, PIA market growth, Audi collection growth.
· Parts bonus programs: Parts and Accessories bonus.
· Academy programs: Parts Performance Groups and Training Certification for dealership Parts personnel.
· Foster interaction between Dealer Parts & Service functions to maximize marketing effectiveness.
· Facilitate interaction between Dealer Parts & vehicle sales functions to enhance Accessories visibility, availability, sales, & Dealer purchase loyalty.
· Provide in-depth analysis on all Dealer Parts purchases, stocking & inventory levels with detailed reports available as needed & requested.
· Assist RASM in developing annual Parts sales objectives for Audi dealerships.
· Support special Parts activities (i.e. Special Parts Buybacks, Dealer Closures, Regional Parts Council Issues or Regional Dealer Council Issues).
· Conduct Parts training for the AASM’s as it relates to Parts operating systems, in addition share “best practices”.
· Support corporate Intranet sites such as accessory web site, maintenance calculator, shop supplies, Parts on Command and provide expertise in ADP, R&R, & other DMS systems.
· Act as a liaison between Audi Parts Departments/Depot(s) & Field staff.
· Support & implement Audi parts initiatives to ensure alignment with overall corporate objectives.
· Preparation for dealer visits
· Learning program updates
· Collaboration with other AoA personnel to ensure optimum dealership visits
· Bachelor’s Degree required, or masters preferred
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Automotive or related field
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.