Newport | Delaware | United States | 19804
Looking for an experienced process operator operating and maintaining mixing equipment for pigment blending and mixing. Person will blend pigments and either fill a tote or a bag for shipment. Proper labeling of pigments after bagged or filling totes is required. With any chemicals, candidate will be responsible for safe handling, cleanup and disposal of any raw material along with routine cleaning/maintenance of machinery and work space. Candidate will be required to provide a status report on work completed and assist in batch card review and completion.
· Scale Blenders
· Jet mill
· High school diploma or GED,
PC Skills Experience:
· 2+ years experience in production operations
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift at least but not limited to 50 lbs.
· Will be required to use a fork-lift truck or hand truck to move pigments for mixing.
· Candidate will be standing most of the day while working.
· Safety shoes and glasses are required to be worn in designated areas.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.