Allentown | Pennsylvania | United States | 18106
HRU has teamed up with a manufacturing company in Allentown, PA to help them find a qualified forklift operator. This position will be a M-F 6:30am-3pm shift with possible OT as needed. Company will provide proper certifications needed. Pay rate starts at $15.00/hr with benefits and contract duration is 12 months with possible extension.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
• Loading bulk trucks with liquid product - involves using a bulk loading system and hooking hoses to compartments on tanker trailers and pumping products onto the truck.
• Filling package orders which include totes, drums and pails.
• Plant cleaning and maintenance - includes maintaining a clean work area as well as maintaining overall plant cleanliness.
• Light maintenance such as PVC piping installation and hose replacement. Previous pump and PVC experience preferred.
• Forklift experience - preferred.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.