Rancho Cucamonga | California | United States | 91730
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find a Plant Operator responsible for material handling and maintenance activities.
In this role you will load bulk trucks with liquid products, filling package orders and be responsible for plant cleaning and maintenance. Prior forklift experience is preferred.
• Loading bulk
trucks with liquid product - involves using a bulk loading system and hooking
hoses to compartments on tanker trailers and pumping products onto the truck.
• Filling package orders which include totes, drums and pails.
• Plant cleaning and maintenance - includes maintaining a clean work area as well as maintaining overall plant cleanliness.
• Light maintenance such as PVC piping installation and hose replacement. Previous pump and PVC experience preferred.
• Forklift experience - preferred. We will provide required certification to operate forklifts
• Responsible for combining raw materials, as designated by work order for the manufacture of chemical admixtures.
• Responsible for unloading raw materials, loading bulk trucks and packaged goods with finished products.
• May perform various clerical duties as required.
• Assures that quality standards of company are met at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Follow all appropriate Environmental Protection, Safety, Health and Quality (ESHQ) policies.
• Wears prescribed Personal Protective equipment and ensures that prescribed safeguards are properly used.
• Notifies his/her supervisor before undertaking a work activity in which he/she is not adequately trained.
• Immediately reports unsafe acts or conditions to his/her supervisor and takes immediate interim steps to protect himself/herself and others from serious risk.
• Understands that Safety and Environmental responsibility is a major part of the company’s Vision and Guiding Principles. Must report all unsafe conditions and accidents immediately to appropriate managers or directors. Responsible for the safety of themselves and others.
• High School Diploma
• Prior forklift experience
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Rancho Cucomonga, CA
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.