Lansing | Michigan | United States
Site Lead for Press Center Equipment Sustainment Projects.
• Integration between equipment OEM, installation contractors and Project Lead.
• Understanding of both technical and commercial consequences.
• Provide technical meeting minutes with cost and timing impacts
• Support project team with technical presentation
• Develop specs, drawing and design calculations as needed (Autocad)
• Serves as technical lead
• Ensures project quality standards are achieved
• Maintains a safe work environment utilizing Safety Contract Management standard
• Investigates solutions to equipment performance issues
• Maintain project timing and issues list - utilize MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint
Must Have Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (skilled trade or vocational background)
• At least 3-5 years of work experience in an industrial manufacturing setting if they come from strictly an engineering background, and at least 5 to 8 years of industrial manufacturing work experience if they come from a skilled trades or vocational background.
• We are not looking for a college student, but an early career candidate that wants to expand their field of knowledge, increase their level of responsibility and grow into the automotive field.
• They must have knowledge of stamping press equipment, or industrial process equipment as either an engineer or skilled tradesperson.
• They must be able to read machinery blueprints and have troubleshooting skills with respect to mechanical or pneumatic systems.
• They must demonstrate MS Office proficiency in Word, Outlook, and have familiarity with the Office suite of programs.
• AutoCAD, or comparable software experience, required
• Knowledge of MS Project a plus
• PMP certification a plus
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.