York | Pennsylvania | United States
Systems Engineer to support all systems engineering for combat vehicle development tasks such as requirements development and management, architecture development, interface development and management, cost, and risk assessments, formal decisions and trade studies, and system design development, specialty engineering integration, and verification and validation.
• Experience conducting and documenting complex formal decisions and trade studies
• Have knowledge necessary for requirement derivation, allocation and management.
• Develop and maintain timelines, interfaces, and product structure.
• Have knowledge of review techniques to plan, moderate, and participate in reviews
• Have knowledge of specialty engineering to assess and apply human factors, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, environmental requirements and guidelines.
• Balance system design considering system usage CONOPS, performance, constraints, and logistics.
• Be able to manage size, weight, power and cost of system.
• Be familiar with preparation of typical artifacts that are required for program milestone reviews.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with military vehicle systems, subsystems, or components, especially vehicle electronics and computing systems.
• Experience with Systems Modeling Language (SysML) methodology and tools.
• Experience with DOORS requirements management tool.
• Experience with Controller Area Network (CAN) Bus strategies and implementation, and other relevant networks and protocols.
• Have experience in requirements development of System, Sub-Systems and components using DOORS.
• Must have bachelor degree (or equivalent experience) in relevant field from an accredited university in engineering with the following: 6+ Years with BS 4+ Years with MS
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.