Muskegon | Michigan | United States | 49441
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find a Product Champion for point of sale, apps, and cloud based systems.
As a Product Champion you will be a “possibility expert” who not only wows potential clients but helps them to understand the solutions that the products can provide. To be the right fit for this position you will be a creative and analytical thinker who believes in the ethos of “experience is Everything”.
· Strongly contribute to the messaging, positioning, and creation of sales tools for products
· Be an internal and external evangelist that enables and educates stakeholders on our product vision, capabilities, and benefits
· Support international distributor group with staff education/training as well as presentations for key customers
· Create engaging training content to better support our global network of customers
· Provide input on enhancements and product improvements to enhance the product and increase market share
· Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years experience in product, marketing, or communications role
· Marketing experience including sales and/or technical support preferred
· Passionate about technology
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organization and presentation skills
· Experience in customer-facing and product demonstration roles
· Must be self-motivated, an outstanding communicator with the ability to listen to customers and set/achieve both strategic and tactical goals that will grow our business and share
· Great organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
· Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural capacity.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
· Willing to travel 50+% of time
Position Type: Direct
Job Location: Muskegon, MI
Compensation: $64,000 - $75,000 + benefits
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.