Bishop | Texas | United States | 78343
As a valued member of Bishop Site team, you will support the day to day operation of plants, provide technical assistance in execution of the required production plan. You will need strong leadership in safe plant operation and adherence to Process Safety rules and policies. In this role, you will lead and facilitate complex plant improvement projects to successfully achieve real-world improvements.
You will be reporting to the Senior Production Manager.
Formula for Success
• Provide guidance and input to the achievement of plant goals, objectives and operational budgets
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting expertise to the Daily Operational Team along with Root Cause Failure Analysis efforts for production, EHS, and Quality Incidents
• Act as Manufacturing Representative of Capital Projects providing process and design input through project scope, justification, timing, design and construction for capital projects.
• Develop and lead the commissioning and start-up of capital projects.
• Coordinate, Complete, and Document PSSR, MOC reviews, and revalidations in collaboration with global technology and global safety groups to meet process safety and environmental requirements.
• Develop and drive Continuous Process Safety and/or Environmental Improvements.
• Provide expertise in the application of PIMS and drive automation to improve effectiveness of the production technology. Support alarm management and troubleshooting for DCS/SIS systems, including recommending control and interlock strategy development/implementation.
• Provide on-call support and respond to any after hour events that impacts production or EHS
• Engineering education, preferably Chemical Engineering
• Experience with Production; Process; or Mechanical troubleshooting and optimization activities at a manufacturing facility are desired
• Proven track record of working in a team environment. Must possess a strong technical/problem solving aptitude and be data driven
• Must show strong initiative, be self-motivated. Work with minimal supervision. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working Knowledge and Experience with Process Improvement Methodologies (LEAN; Six Sigma)
• Knowledge of DCS and advanced process control systems is desired
• Familiarity with EHS concepts and knowledge of OSHA, EPA and CGMP standards and regulations
TWIC Card is Required for this opportunity. Must be able to obtain a TWIC card before interview process.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.