HRU has partnered with our client to find a Production Supervisor to manage daily operation of a production group
- Production Group Leader
- Must be flexible as they are covering candidates that are on vacations
- Going to need this person for at least through the end of the year
- Must be able to establish manpower at the start of the shift
- Be able to problem solve and have strong communication skills
- Communicate with peers nad hourly workforce
- Address performance issues
- General computer skills and knowledge to make sure timeseheets are approved, light work in excel, use some of GM proprietary systems to pull data
- Responsible safety, quality, and throughout
- Contractor will be working within the Paint area of the plant, previous Paint experience is not required
- Any previous supervisory experience
- Being able to have good communication skills
- Problem Solving abilities
- MUST be flexible between shifts (hours detailed below)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-3 years of previous supervisory experience
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
- Manufacturing supervisory experience
- Experience working with UAW employees or facility
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.