Bardstown | Kentucky | United States | 40004
Production Manager (Sheet Metal Stamping)
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading client looking for a Production Manager specializing in sheet metal stamping.
Our client is an established industry leader in the stamping industry. In this role you will administer manufacturing policies and programs that maintain and improve the company’s competitive position in the stamping industry. You will be responsible for the manufacturing of products on schedule and within quality specifications and cost objectives. You will also be supporting the developing of those cost objectives and will be responsible for the growth and development of all manufacturing associates.
· Direct the manufacture of company products consistent with the established specifications and corporate objectives.
· Ensure prompt and economical delivery of materials/supplies and finished goods to customers.
· Support company initiatives such as IATF16949, ISO 14001, Thai Summit Production System, TPM, etc., in areas of accountability.
· Manage the improvement of safety, quality, housekeeping, teamwork improvement activities, attendance, and administrative procedures.
· Manage cost reduction through a systematic approach to identify and eliminate waste with continuous improvement in all processes and products provided by TSK’s.
· Manage the development of all manufacturing associates through positive human relation strategies, which uphold and reinforce the manufacturing mission statement.
· Ensure the application of sound management practices within area of accountability. These include: standardized process, communication flow through out Manufacturing, documented action registers for all groups, and an audit process of effectiveness.
· Communicate with all departments in establishing areas of responsibility and to share timely, accurate, cost effective information. Develop communication guidelines.
· Train and develop manufacturing management, team leaders and associates in manufacturing practices and company policies, programs and procedures.
· Contribute performance management input to Manufacturing Department Managers.
· Conduct daily efficiency meetings for Manufacturing.
· Ensure fair and consistent administration of all employment policies, rules, and practices. Treat all Associates with dignity and respect to promote good employee morale.
· Excellent knowledge of sheet metal manufacturing operations with 5 years of related management experience required.
· Well-developed leadership organization and interpersonal skills required.
· Degree in a related business field or equivalent experience preferred.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Bardstown, Ky
Benefits and Salary:
$85,000 - $105,000 + benefits and bonuses
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.