Lansing | Michigan | United States
HRU has teamed up with a major automotive manufacturer and is looking for a Production Supervisor! MUST have all shift availability, primarily 1st and 3rd shifts. Position will start as a 12 month contract with possible extension or direct hire. Pay begins at $20/hr ($1.50 premium for 3rd shift) and full benefits available are available!
Supplemental on call production group leaders
• Absentee replacement supervisor
• As the group leaders are on vacation, they would schedule these group leaders in their place
• Train them in all areas of the body shop
• Supervising teams of 6 within 30-40 employees
• Managing timesheets, work assignments for the day, production outputs on the shift
• Handing off to their partner at the beginning and end of shift
• Scheduling will be flexible
• Working 9-10 hour shifts 3-4 days a week
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to hold meetings with professional conversation at multiple levels of the organization
• Will need to take information from senior level leaders to employees working the manufacturing line
• Willingness to learn
• Assembly/manufacturing work
• High School Diploma or GED is required. Candidate’s will need a bachelor’s degree or Veteran status to be
eligible to convert to direct hire if performance is satisfactory
• 1st shift: 6:30 AM - 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM, candidate is required to be at a 6:00 AM start up meeting to transition the shifts
• 3rd shift: 8:00 PM or 9:00 PM – 5:30 PM or 6:30 PM, candidate is required to arrive 30 minutes before shift starts to transition the shifts.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.