Kansas City | Kansas | United States | 66115
HRU is working with an automotive company in the northern Kansas City, KS area. These positions will be rotating between 1st and 2nd shift, (6am - 3:30pm) and (3:30pm - 1am). They are looking for someone with a production supervisor background in a fast paced environment. These positions will be working roughly 45-50 hours per week, with overtime paid out over 40 at 1.5x.
These positions tend to fill fast, if interested apply today!
This position will be in the Trim area of our General Assembly department.
Candidates should be able to work on any of two shifts on a rotational basis.
Supervise a medium to large group of employees within the organization. Work is generally of a technical nature when the ability to make decisions is within the limits of general standards and practices. Some direct guidance received from supervisor. Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material and equipment
• Enforces product specifications and quality standards
• Assists in meeting production schedules and guidelines
• Complies with the terms of local and national labor agreements
• Implements safety and good housekeeping practices
• Frequent contact with others outside the work group
• Maintains Corporate and unit management control systems
• Controls expense
• Knowledge of basic math
• Understanding of basic mechanical skills
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned
• Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output
• Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex
• Knowledge of scheduling, manufacturing processes, quality controls standards and procedures
• Experience supervising in a union environment
• Knowledge and/or experience in Lean manufacturing
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Pay range: $22 - 29/hr DOE
Location: Kansas City, KS
Contract: 12 month contract + extension/direct hire
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.