Caldeonia | Michigan | United States | 49316
Action Packaging, a Division of Opus Packaging group, is a premier packaging company and supplier of corrugated products. We are currently searching for a Production Supervisor for our Caledonia, Michigan location. If a community-oriented, growth-focused career interests you, consider joining us today. This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory position in the Corrugated Industry.
The Production Supervisor will assist in managing and promoting the corporate vision, mission statement and core values. They will plan, organize, and manage all the activities pertaining to production and shipping of company product while ensuring the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Policy and Safety procedures with the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead the production team to achieve corporate goals by planning and directing production activities and establishing production priorities for orders in keeping with customer needs.
· Implements and maintains the safety and quality procedures within the department.
· Develops and achieve production efficiencies by effectively managing operations in areas of setup and run, waste and downtime.
· Revises production schedules and priorities as result of customer demands, equipment failure or operating problems.
· Builds and maintains an effective production team.
· Coordinates production activities with purchasing, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
· Health, vision, dental insurance
· Life insurance
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.