- Start of shift meeting 30 minutes prior to shift
- Check manpower, set the lineup
- Check quality throughput, managing people, etc.
- Attend end of shift meeting 30 minutes after end of shift to catch up the new production supervisor.
- General Assembly manufacturing plant
- Ensuring safety of staff
- Maintaining quality of product
- Continuous improvement / throughput
- Meeting budgets that are set for them
- Working within PeopleSoft to supervising employees, monitor scheduling of employees, approving timesheets, etc.
- 2+ Supervisory experience in manufacturing and or production
- High School Diploma
- Computer proficiency (basic Microsoft office/excel capabilities)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and think critically in high pressure situations
- Bachelor's Degree in any field of study
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.