Wentzville | Missouri | United States
- Running a production floor area
- Manage between 20-30 hourly employees
- Expected to track time sheets in Cronos timekeeping system
- Assist in production issues which are heavily focused on safety, people, quality, and throughput
- People skills
- Computer aptitude (Microsoft outlook, word, excel, access)
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- High level of problem solving
- 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1st shift 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- 2nd shift: 2:30 PM -10:30 AM
- 3 rd shift:10:30 PM - 6:30 AM
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.