Lansing | Michigan | United States | 48917
HRU has teamed up with a leader in the automotive industry and is looking for (multiple) Production Supervisors for 3-shift rotation! This is an excellent opportunity to join a world renowned automotive manufacturer! Qualified candidates will have manufacturing supervisor experience, minimum HS diploma (college degree preferred) and MS Office Suite proficiency. Must be available to work ALL shifts as this is a rotating shift position! Position is scheduled to start as a 12-month contract with possible extension and pay starts at $32+/hr. depending on experience.
Production Supervisor, supervising a 3 shift operation. Primarily they are supervising hourly UAW employees that are responsible for production in paint, body, GA, and materials.
Materials supervisors are responsible for operating a tugger and forklift operations (mobile equipment)
- Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements
- Setup manpower
- Arrive 60 minutes before the scheduled shift start for a transitional meeting with the previous shift supervisor
- Efficient in Microsoft office, utilizing Kronos for time sheet approval
- Supervising the operating shift
- Maintaining High quality
- Keeping people safe
- Maintains department records
- Responsible for effective use of personnel, material and equipment
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Computerized skills
- Microsoft Office
- Manufacturing aptitude
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
- High School Diploma is required
- 2 year of manufacturing experience is required (manufacturing supervisory experience is preferred)
- Shift flexibility (MUST be able to work any shift, candidates will work a rotating shift schedule)
- Must be 21 or older and have valid drivers license!
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.