Lockport | New York | United States
HRU has teamed up with a major automotive manufacturer and is looking for a Production Supervisor! Applicants MUST be available for ALL shifts and MUST have automotive experience! This position is a 12 month contract with full benefits available and pay to start at $35/hr.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements
· Complies with the terms of Local and National Labor agreements
· Implements divisional and corporate policies
· Implements safety and good housekeeping standards
· Frequent contact with others outside the work group
· Trains, develops, and evaluates employees
· Keeps management informed of developments as they occur
· Maintains corporate management control systems (Audit Reports and Information, Time Keeping System, Grievance Systems, etc)
· Maintains department records
· Responsible for effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives
· Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals
· Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required
· Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/(GMS) Global Manufacturing System compliance processes
· Minimum of 10 years and automotive experience
· Demonstrated exceptional level of ability in the areas listed below
· Must complete pre-supervisory assessment program required for proper job preparation
· Leadership interest and abilities required for effective supervision of employees
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures
· Knowledge of basic math
· Oral and written communication skills
· Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned
· Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex
· Minimum high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employee and elicit work output
· Experience working in a represented environment
· Knowledge of and ability to insure a safe industrial work environment
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.