Wentzville | Missouri | United States
Duties as listed for Production Supervisor
- Supervising a team of 15-40 UAW employees
- Responsible for effective use of personal and equipment
- Maintains quality requirements
- Maintain department records
- Keep management informed of any ongoing issues
- Shift flexibility, reporting to work a half hour early and a half hour late for transitional shift meetings
- These shifts rotate so the candidate must be willing and able to work all 3 shifts.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 3 years of experience and
- UAW environment
- Manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in executing Quality Control
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft office such as outlook, excel
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Problem solving skills
- Basic math skills
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.