Baltimore | Maryland | United States
Supervise hourly UAW Maintenance and Production Teams in a manufacturing environment. Assigned area will be in machining. Experience in machining equipment and dimensional control a plus.
TYPICAL DAY / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• 1st shift starts at 6:00 AM. When they arrive they are checking in with the staff and seeing if they have the right people scheduled, conducting a safety talk, conducting a business plan deployment review with team leaders, working through quality issues
• Candidates may spend 30% or more of their day with maintenance or productivity issues
• 10% of the day candidates would be developing productivity improvements
• 30% of the day would be spent conducting quality checks
• If there are quality concerns this candidate may need to make adjustments to machines.
• Troubleshooting as needed
• Acting as the production supervisor
• Professional working experience in manufacturing
• Proven people leadership skills and abilities
• Experience working within a Union environment
• Shift flexible (this facility operates on 7 days/week in fabrication, 5-6 days a week in assembly)
• Willing to work weekends, varied shifts, sometimes they are working 8+ hour days (could be up to 10-12 hour days)
• High school diploma with the pairing of a journeyman’s license
• Candidates would need to have 3 years of professional experience if they have a high school diploma education level
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred . If candidates have a Bachelor's degree they need 0 years of professional working experience.
• Machining or maintenance background (CNC machines)
• The ability to be able to read CMM (coordinated measuring machines) reports
• This facility operates on 2 shifts (1st and 2nd shift)
• Fabrication: 6:00 AM -2:00 PM, 2:00 PM-10:00 PM, 10:00 PM-6:00 AM
• Production/assembly: 6:00 AM-3:00 PM, 3:00 PM-12:00 AM
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.