Supervise a medium to large group of employees involved in plant production operations. Work is generally of a technical nature with the ability to make decisions within the limits of general standards and practices. Some direct guidance received from supervisor.
• Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material, and equipment
• Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements
• Complies with the terms of local and national labor agreements
• Implements divisional and corporate policies
• Implements safety and good housekeeping standards
• Frequent contact with others outside the work group
• Keeps management informed of developments as they occur
• Maintains corporate and unit management control systems.
• Promotes the development and maintenance of productive union relationships.
• Maintains department records
• Could be working in machining, metal poors, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience working in manufacturing
- Supervisory experience
- Machining and CNC work
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in engineering or business
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.