Flint | United States | 48507
• Manage a group of hourly employees
• Manage the timekeeping of hourly employees through Cronos
• Managing the team’s productivity (100% on time delivery with no errors)
• Respond to and resolve any issues based on production feedback. Nothing can be late, so they need to manage 0 down time
• Sense of urgency. Nothing can ever be down so if there is a line that is behind they need to be able to act quickly to resolve
• Background in material management or supply chain
• Experience supervising UAW employees
• Manufacturing or automotive manufacturing experience
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years of industry experience
• Building trucks
• Automotive manufacturing plant
• Vehicle assembly plant that assembles full size trucks
• Leading a group of hourly employees whose job it is to deliver materials to the production line
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.