Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Supervise medium to large size group of technical personnel engaged in problem solving, inspection, quality control, quality assurance and GMS Built in Quality activities. Responsible for providing direction, coordination and follow-up necessary to the administration of Program Launch for Quality Function.
• Recognizes, communicates and follows safe work practices as the highest priority
• Responsible for integration of GMS BIQ processes into new product Launch
• Lead activities related to quality in pilot, PPV, ramp up and PPAP process
• Drive BIQ requirements into Workstation and operator readiness process
• Develops and executes Business Plan Deployment Level 4 and oversees Level 5
• Responsible for the overall planning, and direction of all activities for his/her team in accordance with local, divisional, corporate goals, objectives, and policies
• Supervise a group of employees involved with inspection, quality audits, analysis & audits
• Work with third party services to ensure quality checks are performed per requirements
• Communicate with suppliers, initiate containments as required.
• Manage the feedback process from Dock CARE, NVH Test and other Quality verification areas
• Meet Customer Requirements for shipments
• Complies with the terms of local and national labor agreements
• Implements Work Place Organization
• Coaches and Teaches Quality team and support organization GM-GMS and Problem Solving methods
• Empowers employees to continuously improve their work and supports them by managing and eliminating constraints.
• Frequent contact with others outside the work group including GSC, Engineering, Machining, Assembly, Maintenance and Suppliers.
• Ensures compliance with Built in Quality and ISO standards.
• Input payroll and perform other administrative tasks, as required
• Willing to change shifts of work as required
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.