Greenville | Ohio | United States | 45331
• Provide daily, hands-on production support in a warehouse environment while also coordinating the receipt and distribution of incoming material, equipment, samples, drums and cylinders.
• Order equipment and material, write purchase orders, coordinate equipment rentals for jobs, track delivery of material, manual material handling and recording data as needed.
• Unload box trailers and trucks, handle packages, stock shelves/storerooms, move drums and cylinders.
• Offload raw material tank trucks and rail cars as well as load product tank trucks trailers and rail cars.
• Manipulate pumps, valves, and hoses to: Unload raw materials to bulk storage tanks, load finished product from storage tanks to tank trucks, ISO containers or railcars, drum finished product from storage tanks to required packaging and clean equipment, transfer lines, valves, pumps, etc., to void product contamination.
• Maintenance activities, such as performing equipment inspections and operational checklists require skill and dexterity. Must be able to operate a forklift truck, yard tractor and railcar mover.
• May be required to operate forklifts, fill tanks and containers, and operate plant equipment
• Prepare material, equipment and samples for shipping according to regulations.
• May also perform other material handling activities including hazardous waste, shipping/receiving, and research support.
• Maintain facilities and equipment in a safe and orderly manner with minimum supervision, while following safe work procedures.
• Perform daily housekeeping for assigned area.
• Must have a moderate degree of manual dexterity to operate valves and pumps, connect and disconnect hoses for loading and unloading product and perform railcar movements using the railcar mover or trailers movement using the yard tractor.
• Must be able to engage in a significant amount of standing, walking, lifting and climbing during loading/unloading activities, manual material and container handling, as well as the connecting/disconnecting of railcars.
• Must be able to wear a full-face respirator and be able to wear a fully encapsulated level A protection suit.
• Must be able to perform tasks while bending, stooping and lifting up to 50 lbs. routinely, climbing ladders, and working at various heights.
• Must be very safety conscious when working with and around chemicals, show initiative, have excellent attention to detail, be results oriented and customer focused, possess good communication skills, and possess the ability to work in a team environment.
• Must possess the willingness and ability to work outside in various weather conditions.
• Must be neat and well organized. It will be necessary to keep assigned equipment and work area clean and orderly.
• During training period: M-F 8hr workday or 40hrs week.
• After the training period (which may take a couple months): work rotating 12 hr shifts. The schedule is 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off (off every other weekend). With this schedule one week the individual would work 48hrs (8hrs overtime) and the following week 36hrs (if there is no overtime).
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.