Pleasantville | Iowa | United States | 50225
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for performing manufacturing activities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Fill and package manufactured products.
· Label and palletize manufactured products.
· Operate material handling equipment including but not limited to pallet jacks.
· Assist with maintaining organization of warehouse including inventory control.
· Clean manufacturing equipment and manufacturing areas.
· Cleans work area & assists with cleaning of general areas of warehouse
· Assist with identifying areas to improve efficiency.
· Maintain manufacturing equipment as directed by supervisor.
· Assist with physical inventories.
· Assist with cleaning of all areas of the facility and grounds.
· Take direct orders from production management.
· Have a strong understanding of all manufacturing equipment and processes.
· Work at different work stations as production needs require.
· Works where tasks vary as different items are needed for production.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Ability to read and follow basic written procedures and instructions in English.
Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and averaging.
Ability to define problems and draw valid conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly, on a repetitive basis, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee occasionally works near moving parts and is occasionally exposed to cold conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Multiple Openings – Needed due to additional work
Full Time + Overtime
Location: Pleasantville, IA
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.