Atlanta | Georgia | United States
Team members will perform routine tasks such as reworking product out of tubs and placing packages onto conveyors. Team members will also assist in supporting production in the event of inoperable equipment, hand stacking, manually packing cartons, sanitation and cleaning activities, as well as inspecting product for known defects.
· Must have ability to work safely following all safe work rules and procedures
· Must be able to follow GMP
· Must be on time and ready to work at start of shift
· Must be able to work well with others to accomplish common goals
· Must able to perform routine tasks with a significant amount of the time standing
· Must be able to perform job requirements with minimum supervision
· Contracted workers to follow the same working hours as the team they support.
· 12-hour shifts.
· Example Work on Mon/Tue then off Wed/Thu then back on Fri/Sat/Sun. The next week would be off Mon/Tue then work Wed/Thu and off on Fri/Sat/Sun.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.