Arlington | Virginia | United States
· Assist Program Oﬃcers by providing programmatic, business and ﬁnancial support.
· Experience supporting oﬃce management functions, including preparing and editing various documents and entering data into computer databases, SharePoint, and/or spreadsheets.
· Experience with government planning, forecasting, program budgeting, funding, execution monitoring, and reporting against commitment, obligation, and expenditure benchmarks.
· Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and associated graphics and presentation development software.
· BA/BS degree and 10 -15 years of experience providing administrative, business and financial support
Must be a U.S. Citizen, with the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance. Active security clearance preferred.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.