Offutt AFB | Nebraska | United States
- Provide software development and systems engineering in support of customer requirements.
- Provide systems integration support and advise on appropriate documentation and processes.
- Analyze a mix of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data to provide useful interpretation of data sets for the purpose of intelligence analysis.
- Develop applications to aid in the analysis of intelligence data.
- Work as a part of a software development team on various projects.
- Build and maintain cloud servers to house developed applications.
- Utilize proper security practices to assure the protection of sensitive data.
- Closely coordinate with other analytical teams to develop recommended analytical methodologies, automated solutions, and to facilitate the integration of technology into current operating procedures.
- Provide staff level support by advising leadership on new technologies and drafting white papers to recommend new techniques and procedures.
- 12 years of analysis experience.
- Security+ (or higher) certification
- Familiarity in setting up and maintaining a database
- Sound analytic and algorithmic judgement
- Must be able to maintain clear and concise documentation of work
- Excellent organization skills
- Familiarity and capability of following an AGILE development framework as a member of a development team (Scrum)
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Top Secret Clearance with ability to be granted SCI access immediately upon starting
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science/Data Analytics/Data Science
- IA (CISSP) Certification
- Experience building machine learning systems
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.