Oshkosh | United States
Engineer - Systems is responsible for developing system requirements, resource
and execution plans. In addition, they must provide leadership in program
implementation and technical management. He/She will be accountable for
technical coordination of all assigned engineering program requirements; as
well as cost and schedule management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Creates project plans, work authorization documents and earned value management principles.
2. Handles technical assignments involving analysis, preliminary production planning, requirements definition, traceability and evaluation of one or more alternative technical approaches and associated costs for creating or upgrading performance of a system or activity.
3. Responsible for requirements analysis, cost analysis, cost performance trade-off analysis and feasibility analysis.
4. Supports regulatory compliance, technology, conceptual designs, special studies and analyses.
5. Responsible for providing technical recommendations and guidance for future programs, projects and growth strategies.
6. Oversees systems engineering technical efforts and acts as a technical representative to all internal and external customers.
7. Provides assessment of the business impacts of changes and the development of new business opportunities.
8. Participates in the development of prototypes.
9. Acts as a vendor contact on small/sub-system projects.
10. Participates in hardware/software integration and test and preparation of formal reports.
11. Participates and/or leads peer reviews, design reviews, etc.
• BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
• 5 plus years experience in technical work in the major area of full life cycle systems engineering involving concept development and requirements analysis
• Heavy vehicle systems engineering experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
• Persuasive and articulate, with the ability to communicate both diplomatically and assertively
• Systems Engineering experience
• Familiarity with requirements management tools, EVMS and processes used in the test and qualification of DoD contracts
• Ability to obtain security clearance
To apply please submit resume to Haynes.Jeff@hru-tech.com
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.