· Identify, manage and resolve issues affecting multiple Programs at the Tallahassee facility
· Identify and monitor risks to Program achievement of critical milestones and Deliveries (Cost, schedule and performance)
· Utilizing Functional Department input, develop and implement solutions (Program Plans) to address identified risks
· Lead cross functional team in risk assessment activities to address all functional areas of the effort including Production, Engineering, Supply Chain and Financial both internally (TLH ) and externally
· Monitor Program Execution through use of risk assessment, customer feedback and EVMS metrics to ensure cost, schedule, performance is being met.
· Provide Program execution direction to plant departments to include guidance in planning, budgeting and execution of all assigned Programs.
· Provide project cost, schedule and performance input to the Department Manager in support of monthly CE Reviews with Leadership
· Provide Delivery Order forecasts to Program Manager and IE for use in development of the OP Plan.
· Review Delivery Order actuals and ETCs to ensure execution is within Contractual and internal guidelines.
· Report to Program Manager any Projects which are exceeding cost/schedule or Performance requirements as set by the contract and assist TLH departments developing resolution plans to correct any identified issues.
· Prepare and present program management updates as required to the Dept Manager, and Leadership staff.
· Serve as Primary POC for all assigned Programs and Tasks
· Bachelor’s Degree in science, or Business Management with 10 years of applicable experience, fewer years required with an advanced degree.
· PMP certification is Desired.
· Must have strong understanding of fundamental Program and Project Management execution
· Experience in leading cross functional teams
· Mastery of EVMS and Financial Reporting metrics
· Minimum of 6 years of experience
· Knowledge of Engineering, Logistics Support, Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing processes.
· Understanding and experience with proposal development processes and contracts administration.
· Strong understanding of the Proposal Process and experience in core team in a leadership role.
· Excellent communications skills required (verbal and written).
· Detailed knowledge of TLH products, processes and capabilities
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.